Wednesday, 26 March 2014

NATURE


I had the day off today which was amazing! My sister took me out to various places and I did a little bit of cheeky shopping seeing as I haven't bought anything for nearly a month (that's definitely something to be proud of!) Sadly, I can hear my credit card crying from my bag which isn't so nice and I may have to go on a spending ban until my exams are over...and then I can have a reason to splurge. My brain is telling me it's the weekend already even though we're only half way through the week. I think Wednesday should be a mid week break - how fab would that be?
Here are some photos from my trip to Holland Park. There were too many pretty flowers and obviously it was incredibly hard cutting it down! Have a lovely week!
Also, what do you think of my new layout? I thought I'd spice things up a bit since I get bored pretty easily. I'm no tech-wizard but I'm extremely chuffed with how it's turned out.

find me elsewhere:  LOOKBOOK BLOGLOVIN TWITTER INSTAGRAM

DSC_0012 DSC_0153 DSC_0216 DSC_0040 DSC_0188 DSC_0013 DSC_0174 DSC_0143

7 comments :

  1. Yay for a day off! Your blog photos are always so beautiful, my favourite is the 5th one - eeep!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics.

    http://freedmode.blogspot.fr/
    Thanks for your comment.
    Come check my new post.
    See you soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pictures!
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful images! x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to go to that park now. Everything looks so beautiful and nice.
    Mortem Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah save your money... u still owe me

    ReplyDelete