Friday, 11 April 2014

INSPIRATION

Just a quick post to say hello! I haven't been out this past week because I've been studying like a mad man (or more like rewarding myself with a game of 2048 for every 20 minutes of revision I do). I do feel as though this week has been pretty productive I say, I've done a lot more than I thought so I'm feelin' good! 
I've been really getting into making mood boards lately as we had to make some for art so I thought why not make a mood board of inspiration and all that cool stuff. Also I may or may not be MIA these coming two months but I'll do my best to post! I might just have to resort to posting a lot more mood boards if you're feeling this post haha!
Have a great week!
Don't forget to follow my on instagram (@maryasdlkjh), I post on it...a lot! 

find me elsewhere:  LOOKBOOK BLOGLOVIN TWITTER INSTAGRAM
Pictures via Pinterest

14 comments :

  1. beautiful collage you put together! love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this pics!!

    http://bitacoradelua.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. bay bee wha dos MIA mean???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice inspo!
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these inspo boards, the layout of them is super lovely too
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, those glass jar drinks look so tasty and refreshing. ;)

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been the absolute same lately with uni work and deadlines looming! Love every photo on this, could so go for one of those jar juices right now. YUUUUUUM x

    www.hanvalentine.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all these pictures! Thank you very much for passing by my blog btw, i really appreciate it! Also best of luck with your upcoming exams :) Im sure your hard work will pay off! x
    | Life as a Petite |

    ReplyDelete
  9. so awsome inpirations, love your blog ! http://lady--berry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is cool.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete