Friday, 22 August 2014

TRAVEL DIARIES: JIUFEN

Yep, this blog has had quite a big makeover. Let's just say I spent many hours looking for a decent enough theme to use/ editing the hell out of this one to get it to how I wanted it to look! (The heading frustrates me so much but what can an IT noob do?) This is a new chapter for my blog, I have lots of posts scheduled (about time I got my act together!) so get ready for your weekly reads. 

Anyhow, this is the first part to my travel diaries, Jiufen, which is located in the mountains in Taiwan. We went to one of the many cute little towns there with lanterns hung around on nearly every alleyway and it had the most incredible view which you can see for yourself below!  There was a lot of walking and it was most probable that you would get lost in the crowd of tourists. The bus ride back to the station was very shaky and bumpy from all the twists and turns on the mountains but looking out to the oceon made me feel slightly calmer.

I hope you liked reading this, I worked pretty hard on editing everything so let me know what you think!

find me elsewhere: BLOGLOVIN TWITTER INSTAGRAM


29 comments :

  1. Nice:) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. adore all these photos, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your photography is amazing. I am so jealous you get to travel so much <3
    mortem blonde

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're definitely a talented photographer! I love these photos. & seriously I could never get my blog to look the way I want it to, but your blog looks great :)

    - Mariah-Ruthel
    http://mariahruthel.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you've taken the most beautiful images :) well done xx
    www.styleandlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. the photos are just amazing! Followed you on bloglovin and will be stay tuned to your next post! xx

    http://cinthykwok.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks gorgeous! I'd love to visit Taiwan one day xx britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. such beautiful photos - seriously stunning!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com // blog sale

    ps. win raybans and beauty goodies worth £300 on my blog! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These photos are beautiful! Looks like you had a lovely time x

    cultkid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh! It looks AMAZING there and I love your photography skills, you are so talented! Also, I just wanted to say that I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes, new purchases and much more :) :)

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  11. I actually like the header floating to the left. Very aesthetically on point �� the photos are pretty amazing btw! They look as though they could be from a magazine! Hope to see more of your travels & photography!

    ReplyDelete
  12. fantastic photography! these photos are beautiful! what a neat place to be!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. great pics! I would love to visit Taiwan one day

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your pictures are gorgeous and I love your design. xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely photos, looks like an amazing place. Thanks so much for your visit and comment. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. so beautiful ! Love the capture & editing, nice work darl !

    Chic Swank

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous! amazing pic! I like your blog..
    Greetings from Poland ;)
    www.paulishen.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful photos <3

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful photos!!

    http://goldentouch-byandreiaguerreiro.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow. Absolutely gorgeous photos! You capture each scene so well

    Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the sceneryyy ^^


    Mind to visit my newest post?
    http://missdjoen.blogspot.com/2014/08/video-happy-1st-anniversary-bblog.html
    Thankyouuu ^^

    ReplyDelete
  22. love your new theme, amazing photos too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your pictures are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my gosh! Your photos are amazing. What camera are you using? What are the settings to make the photo look so vivid and relaxed? Do you edit your photos?
    Would you like to follow each other?

    http://kintsugioflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete