Wednesday, 3 September 2014

CLEAN WHITES

Back to school tomorrow which I'm totally not looking forward to. 6:30 wake up calls is not the one however it does mean getting to use my new stationary which I bought from Taiwan (yay) . 

I went to visit the Saatchi gallery the other day with my sis and despite finding it quite disappointing, it was nice to get a breath of fresh air and actually leave the house after 2/3 weeks of hibernating. I totally got caught in the ASOS sale and bought these amazing trousers and jacket. Once school starts I'm going to start saving up because let's just say my balance is close to a one digit number, oops... No more splurges from me! 

Hope you have a lovely end to the week, I better go now and finish off my art work. It was definitely a bad idea to leave it till the last minute as always!

photos by Liz  #teenvogue
Accessorize earrings // ASOS jacket // Vintage top // ASOS trousers // Birkenstocks // UO watch



22 comments :

  1. super:) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the outfit, the jacket is gorgeous!
    arg back to school is the worst, i've already had 2 weeks and i'm done with it already :(
    xx ish
    tiny-heart-beats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your early day :D Beautiful photographs and lovely, stylish outfit! xx

    http://memoirofthemoon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit, the coat is such an amazing shape!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhh gurl I have been dreaming of those trousers ever since I first saw them! You look so fab, such a 90s chick with the hoops and bun! We are totally meeting up when I get to London haha! xox

    afashionation.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you enjoy school, I love the coat you are wearing

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit! And really beautiful photos :)

    http://tabicibeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahh you look so gorgeous! these photos are amazing, as is the outfit! good luck with going back to school gal x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you had a lovely holiday! Such a cute coat. :)

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  10. so in love with the outfit AND THAT CAMARA ♥
    mortem blonde

    ReplyDelete
  11. simple cool ! Love your outer and pants !

    Chic Swank

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome outfit, want your jacket! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the colors and textures within this outfit. amazing purchase as well on the trousers, love the color.
    x http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. The photos are so beautiful! Especially love the details shot :) I'd say the asos splurges were totalllly worth it since ya look so stylish

    Mili

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your trouser/jacket combo gives me LIFE. I loooove the colour of the trousers so much. Aw sad to hear you didn't like the Saatchi much, I think it could be one of my faves. Think I may just like it because of how spacious and clean it looks though haha - totally beside the point! Hope school goes well m'lovely! x

    www.hanvalentine.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really love the pastel trousers and sliders combo, such a chic look! And I majorly envy your camera to accessorise with too :) x

    http://melly-go-round.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's really interesting outfit. I hope that you had a great summer time and have a good school year!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The camera is such a cute addition/accessory for your outfit :)

    www.charactersandcarryons.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love your photos!! they always have beautiful colours

    http://carolinapinglo.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete