Sunday, 14 September 2014

TROPICANA

School has officially started and I'm already exhausted, despite having only 2 or 3 lessons a day! I'm super busy at the moment with university applications- this whole ucas/personal statement thing is really driving me crazy! It will all be out of my hands next week thank goodness, so I'll hopefully have a little extra time to blog and do other fun things. The weather has been a treat this week, I always wrap up warm because it's super cold in the morning but by the time I get home it is boiling!

This outfit was taken in Taiwan- brb whilst I cry at all the good memories. In 30+ degree temperatures it's wise to wear something light and airy, so opting for this sleeveless zara top and white trousers, which I found in the sales was probably the best decision (whatta bargain hunter). Sorry for the crinkley trousers, we didn't have an iron in the apartment so I had to make do with wearing it freshly crumpled out of the luggage. My face/hair is also a mess but covering up in these awesome reflective sunglasses did the job and made me feel slightly cooler and more presentable to look at.

On another note, I've been keeping up to date with LFW and my favourites so far has definitely been Topshop Unique and Julien Macdonald. I've been drooling over those stunning bridal-esque dresses, they are so dreamy! Definitely want to go to LFW next season to snap up some street style, hopefully my schedule then won't be too busy...

find me elsewhere: BLOGLOVIN TWITTER INSTAGRAM

Sunglasses: ASOS // Top: Zara // Trousers: Zara // Shoes: Birkenstocks // Bag: Kanken #teenvogue

12 comments :

  1. cool top xx

    www.blancheneve.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely top!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yas Yas YAASSSSSS! This outfit is beaut and those sunglasses look so great on you! Oh gosh uni applications, I really don't envy you; but once its all over...such a good feeling! xox

    afashionation.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice:) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this print! <3

    http://bitacoradelua.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit, so cool !

    Emmie xx
    www.topknotfringeandawhatnot.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. That top is really sweet and unusual - love your sunnies too!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the print of the top, and you shot it against the perfect backdrop :)

    Mili

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful shots. Love the components of this outfit: mirrored sunnies, white trousers, birkenstocks, tropical top, rucksack. Perfection. xxx

    mary
    www.littlefeatherstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love how cute the outfit is !! the sunnies looks cool :)

    xoxo,
    Dee
    Slumber Talk

    ReplyDelete