Tuesday, 14 October 2014

COFFEE FOR TWO

I'm not usually one to go out on weekends but the galleries were calling out to me (more like I had to force myself to start my personal study for Art) and it was my excuse to enjoy a day out and not end up going on the computer for the whole day. I visited the Anselm Kiefer exhibition with my friend Ned and despite it not being our style, think large scale textural pieces with a lot of scraping, it was nice being introduced to a new artist I had never heard of. We had lunch at Bill's which was my first time there and luckily we were sat by the really awesome interior walls filled with pink lemonade bottles, sweets, jams and everything you could think of. We ended up taking quite a few photos trying to get the perfect angle for our pictures. Let's just say we were one of those crazy camera people taking pictures of everything... literally everything! We then ventured off to a cafe, Timberyard, where I ordered a pretty pricey mocha but delicious to say the least. I rarely go to coffee shops but after this experience I think that it's a great way to discover new places to go to plus make use of my camera which I hardly ever use nowadays! 

find me elsewhere: BLOGLOVIN TWITTER INSTAGRAM

9 comments :

  1. Stunning pics!
    ♥XO♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are lovely -I should really pick up the motivation to go out and see things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your photos are so gorgeous, they have such a lovely feel to them. I would love to be as talented as you are! Great blog :) x

    Sinead from 'Dreaming Again'

    ReplyDelete
  4. All that yummy food and cool art! Sounds like you had an amazing day!

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
  5. really cool places! where do you live?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing photos!!! Lovely post!!! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these photos! These places carry great vibes! :-)
    www.jchung.me

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVED this girl!
    omg literally I want to visit all of these places.
    your blog is SO COOL TOO i love it.
    hope you can stop by and give my blog a follow if you'd like!(:

    xx Shirley
    http://classifiedcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely shots! xx

    www.blancheneve.com

    ReplyDelete