Monday, 27 October 2014

COSY KNITS

Hurrah a post! My half term has finally started and although I'm in desperate need of a relaxed holiday, my week is super busy full of work experience/ homework and all that 'good stuff'. On the bright side it's ma birthday on Friday (woohoo) so that's definitely something to look forward to. 
Life has been pretty hectic these past few weeks so I finally gave in from my spending ban and bought a few things (5 weeks is pretty good no?) including this amazing turtleneck jumper from H&M. It's fast becoming one of my favourite items of clothing and I'm sure I'll be wearing this to death since it's super comfy and warm. Also I don't know how I've been living all these years without investing in some Topshop jeans apart from my mom jeans, but oh my goodness these Jamie jeans have been sent from the heavens. They are the comfiest jeans ever and they fit very nicely on me unlike my old pair of jeans which were far too big on the waist. Let's just say I'm very tempted to get another pair! 
Hope you're having a fab week off, let me know how you're spending your week off.

find me elsewhere: BLOGLOVIN TWITTER INSTAGRAM

Jumper H&M // Jacket: ASOS // Jeans: Topshop // Boots: New Look #teenvogue


9 comments :

  1. I have the need to crawl into that sweater and live forever in it. Anyone else?
    mortem blonde

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the slits in this knit you are wearing! definitely cozy!
    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw this jumper in a magazine and it looks so comfy! Love how your outfit is simple but stylish x
    looklovewear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice:)) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday!! I love the basic yet edgy b&w combo. H&m has such a killer collection of turtlenecks :)

    Mili

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love your coat! and that jumper looks so comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the creams and blacks. That roll neck jumper is perfect!

    Em x

    ReplyDelete