Wednesday, 24 December 2014

COMFORT

Here's a little outfit post just in time for Christmas, it's definitely all about the comfort and hiding the food baby that will soon appear on Christmas day. I'm totally looking forward to having a really chilled day lounging around in my pjs, roast dinner and spending time with my family.
 I finished some last minute christmas shopping today and thankfully it wasn't too busy in Westfields.  All I have left to do is wrap the presents which even though enjoy doing it, I suck at it big time (I even youtubed how to wrap presents but the end result didn't quite turn out how I wanted it to)... I can't quite believe it's Christmas tomorrow, this past month or even year has gone incredibly fast and I'm not even quite sure what I have accomplished this year to be honest. 
Anyways I hope you all have an amazing Christmas, let me know what your plans for christmas are!  I'll probably be spending mine eating far too many chocolates and roast potatoes, who knows how many food babies I'll have...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

P.S does anyone know how to get all the pictures in the middle?! Some pictures don't seem to be aligned properly and it's really annoying me!

Jumper: H&M // Dungarees: Beyond Retro // Bag: Kanken // Shoes: Converse 

4 comments :

  1. How cool! I wish you a merry Christmas!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. cat cafe/ saatchi? :(

    ReplyDelete