Saturday, 6 December 2014

SNAPS

Just a few belated snaps from my birthday week. Despite having work experience in the morning (it was great so I didn't mind one bit) my sisters surprised me in the evening to have dinner in The Shard (!) The food was delicious but oh so pricey and I had a cheeky cosmopolitan to go with my seafood risotto. I was then greeted by an insanely cool rainbow cake from The Hummingbird Bakery which I'm currently drooling/dreaming of. I spent the next day hanging out with my sis in London going to an exhibition at the Hayward Gallery, shopping and of course eating.

Can't believe Christmas is just around the corner but first I'm counting down the days till I break up for the holidays! 

find me elsewhere: BLOGLOVIN TWITTER INSTAGRAM



2 comments :

  1. I love this post!! Beautiful pictures!

    ♥♥♥

    Jeanne

    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard and seen some awesome things about/from The Shard. The food looks sooo good and I love the reflections of the interior on the photos of outside. Makes it so artsy fartsy - in a good way :3 -


    x Jessy

    Everything is Makeable

    ReplyDelete