Wednesday, 31 December 2014

TWENTY FOURTEEN

2014 has gone by in a flash but it has been an incredible year filled with lots of adventures to new places, taking more photos and just enjoying life to the max. I definitely haven't been the best blogger around but hopefully this year will be a bit more different. I hope to blog more often with lots of new content (or try not to take a break that is too long ahem like 3 months...), experiment with more film and try to explore more and find new places. Here are some snapshots of my year, most of them are of Taiwan because I can't seem to find all the photos I've taken throughout the year (definitely need to get that sorted out). I hope you're all having a relaxing day/evening wherever you are and enjoy the last few hours of 2014. Bring on 2015! See you next year!

Happy New Year!

5 comments :

  1. I absolutely love your photography (I'm pretty sure you already know this) and I hope you have a wonderful 2015 ♥
    mortem blonde

    Ps. would you mind if I emailed you in order to ask for a few cool spots to visit while in London?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Of course go for it I'd love to help
      X

      Delete
  2. Ahh gorgeous pictures. I hope 2015 rocks for you. Can't wait to see more blog posts from you in the new year xxxx

    yecrad.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOAH! Your work is amazing. Loved every photo i've seen on your blog thus far. I honestly can't wait for your future blog posts, I got you bookmarked and everything lol. You've found yourself a new reader :).

    www.TheFollowFashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful photos! :)

    http://aca-photography.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete