Sunday, 18 January 2015

sunday inspiration

Definitely in the mood to post a bunch of aesthetically pleasing photos. As of late I've been craving (and demolishing) a hell of a lot of chicken avacado sandwiches, all of which have disappeared within a flash. London has been hit with icy cold weathers, which has resulted in me wrapped like a burrito in my bed 24/7 watching Dexter (it's fab go watch it) and having the occasional nap or two.
I'm seeing Alt J next week and I'm beyond excited, I'll definitely let you guys know how it is! *insert triangle symbol*


All photos via tumblr and pinterest




6 comments :

  1. Thanks for these lovely inspirations c: xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love all of these ♥ have fun at alt-j!! I'm seeing them in March!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are definitely aesthetically pleasing!! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just found your blog and I think it's really inspiring, it will be an honor for me if you can visit mine too, and if you want to follow, it will be a pleasure to follow you back! :) <3

    By the way I am having a cute giveaway on my blog, you can win a lollipop necklace, I hope you join and If you do, good luck, I hope you win! <3

    Fashion gets Fierce.
    Fashion gets Fierce Giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'M SOOO in love with that little plant terrarium/aquarium. it's the cutest!
    BEX RUBALCAVA

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are lovely! I hope you had fun seeing Alt-J (definitely jealous) x

    Colour Me In Blog

    ReplyDelete