Saturday, 7 February 2015

MUSTARD POP

Currently writing up this blog post juggling two things at once - watching Breaking Bad and trying to do my portfolio (add a runny/blocked nose and ice cold fingers with that). Half term is creeping up slowly and I'm not gonna lie, I'm definitely in need of a lie in and a really nice warm hot chocolate with marshmallows on top. I'm currently obsessed with all turtle/roll/high necks and my collection is slowly starting to grow. They're the perfect alternative to a scarf and it leaves my neck feeling all fuzzy and warm. The coat is a sale purchase I found in Topshop which I absolutely love and it was about time I bought a new one- the only downside is that it collects balls of fluff like there's no tomorrow. 
P.S. This is two weeks late but oh my god Alt J absolutely killed it! It was honestly the best way to start January and I had the best night ever, thanks sissies! 

Jumper: ASOS // Coat: Topshop // Jeans: Topshop // Shoes: Pull and Bear #teenvogue

8 comments :

  1. I love that colour!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. super look:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. that mustard color looks amazing on you, goodluck with your portfolio!!
    x ish
    Tiny Heart Beats

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mustard colour is gorgeous!
    Good luck with everything and enjoy the lie-ins when they come!

    Put The Radio On

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the mustard jumper with the all black outfit! The blue in your sunglasses is a pretty cool touch too.

    www.chloxlla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete