Monday, 2 March 2015

MONDAY PLAYLIST

Monday has crept up on us again and I can just about feel the stress emerging, that is exams and generally all stressful things in life. I like to calm myself by listening to music- I pretty much listen to music 75% of the time I am awake, whether that be in the shower (lol), on the bus (always a must), doing my homework or even when I go to bed. I thought it'd be nice to make a monthly playlist to see what kind of tunes I'm listening to at the moment, both new and old, and who knows you might just be adding a song you like onto your playlist!  Below are links to the songs, tell me your music recommendations and I'll give them a listen!


1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10

3 comments :

  1. ah love this playlist and the design!! you have such good taste!

    outfitsandobservations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to check out these songs now! Very excited as we seem to have the same music taste :)

    Ashleigh | Being Ashleigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. X

    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back.
    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete