Sunday, 12 April 2015

MUSIC PLAYLIST

A quick post before I have an early night and pop off to bed (or stay up till the early hours because I'm either on my phone or I just can't sleep which usually tends to happen after every holiday). This Easter has gone far too quickly, I honestly have no idea what I've been doing these past two weeks and sadly it's back to my usual 6:30 wake up calls and lessons for a month until I go on study leave!!! Time flies when you're having fun  doing absolutely nothing... 
I've always appreciated a good song with a beat or two and this month I've been listening to all the Flume remixes non-stop- they are the bomb and are great songs to work out to as well! Let me know which songs you like to listen to in the comments below, I'd love to discover some new tunes!

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10
all photos via tumblr

7 comments :

  1. wonderful playlist, can't wait to listen to it! I'm in love with Drop the Game by Flume!

    outfitsandobservations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveee your playlist! And your blog as well<3<3 Try to listen to Unknown Mortal Orchestra's new single: "Multi-Love".
    Xx

    http://firdamelia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love 'years and years'. It's such a great tune!

    Ashleigh x

    ♥ ♡ ♥ Being Ashleigh - Lifestyle and Fashion blog ♥ ♡ ♥ // I have a giveaway running this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog so much and have nominated you for the infinity dreams award!
    http://alishaallkins.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/infinity-dreams-award.html

    Alisha x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your photos!

    Visit me and follow me too!
    www.fantailflo.com

    ReplyDelete