Tuesday, 21 July 2015

ALL ABOARD

Totally feelin' the wide leg trousers trend this summer- a perfect piece to wear in the summer when you don't feel like showing off your legs but also feeling free simultaneously. I bought these trousers and converse last summer and haven't had the chance to wear either of these (appalling I know) but it's better late than never. I feel like I should be walking on the streets of Paris along with my film camera when I wear this outfit- it's simple as and I love it. Purchasing this bag has also been life changing- it's big enough to carry my camera and any extra junk to fill up the space but small enough to carry around without being too heavy. It's fab. 
Apologies for the hair situation below, it's just not co-operating with me at the moment!

Photos by Elizabeth
Earrings: ASOS// Jumper: Zara// Trousers: Taiwan// Shoes: Converse// Bag: ASOS

4 comments :

  1. super:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit!! x

    chloxlla.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit so much, very Paris!

    www.outfitsandobservations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete