Thursday, 9 July 2015

BACK

It's been a while guys... but I'm back! Exam season is well and truly over and has been for the past 3 weeks hurrah! If you follow me on instagram you'll know that I went on a lovely trip away to the south of France in Nice along with my partner in crime Yaej and what better way to show you than via video form. Of course lots of pictures were taken, but that will be in another post where I will ponder over them and cry that I'm not sitting by the beach watching the sun set. Hope you enjoy this video- all shots were taken with my Nikon camera and my iPhone! 
Sorry for the short post, it's definitely taking a while to get back into the whole blogging thang but it feels good to be back! 

4 comments :

  1. Great video! Your holiday looked like so much fun.
    I really love reading your blog - The content is so refreshing and I love the photography too. So I'm glad to hear you're back to blogging again.

    Take care,

    ♡ Emily from www.trendpill.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Gorgeous video, I know that feeling of being gone for a long hiatus :) It's a great feeling definitely!
    xx

    http://wearingwolf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice seems to be incredible! And now I really want to visit. It's lovely to have you back!
    bian

    ReplyDelete
  4. bit long but luv da choons - whatsapp me song name and band poopoo

    ReplyDelete