Thursday, 16 July 2015

COOL-OTTES

I'm back with an outfit post (not sponsored by ASOS) and it definitely felt weird being in front of a camera after 4 months of being inactive. I've always wanted a pair of culottes to hide my legs and when I saw these on ASOS I just couldn't resist the beautiful pastel colour that was screaming spring. Paired with my trusty New Balance trainers, which have saved my feet on many occasions, I'll definitely be purchasing another pair some time soon...

Pictures by Elizabeth
Earrings: ASOS// Shirt: H&M// Culottes: ASOS// Shoes: New Balance via ASOS// Bag: ASOS

6 comments :

  1. Amazing photos! You look fab

    http://alexinwanderlust.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your culottes, not a colour I would have reached for but I love the way you've styled them. Gorgeous photos too! x

    ellie etc | a personal style & lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. super:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in desperate need of a pair of New Balance! Love love love the culottes, wish I could pull 'em off but they do me no justice maynnnn!

    Hannah | www.hanvalentine.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lilac looks lovely on you and so do those culottes! I'm with Hannah, I could never pull them off. Lovely as usual, Mary! (I sound like a grandma, don't I?)
    bian

    ReplyDelete