Sunday, 12 July 2015

NICE IS NICE

Nice was great- it exceeded my expectations by a mile and I would urge anyone to go. Despite the scorching hot weather and hell of a lot of uphill walking, we stayed positive and took any chance we could to stay in the shade or binge off the supermarket aircon which was definitely appreciated. The vibes were totally up my street- having dinner after 10pm and strolling along the beach at midnight was the norm and the streets were filled with bright lights and a lot of tourists (totally felt like the city that never sleeps). Our holiday was jam packed filled with activities- renting bikes and cycling along the Promenade- being able to see the sun set against the candy floss pink skies felt so dreamy, a day trip to Eze and Monaco- I have never seen so many Lamborghinis and Porsches parked together in my life and it definitely made me feel just a lil bit envious inside, visiting lots of galleries, admiring all the magnificent views from Castle Hill, wandering the streets of the Old Town and relaxing by the beach when the weather was cooler. Myself and Yae Jin consumed more coke than was even possible and we both managed to get a fair few mosquito bites- I think they sensed our fear... I don't think my writing does this place any justice at all so have a peek at my pictures below and the video I made here



7 comments :

  1. Your photos look so gorgeous! I'd love to visit Nice one day.

    Belle in Black and White

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are beautiful. I love seeing pictures like these that actually show you real little parts of somewhere rather than just your usual tourist shot. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photography!
    The Côte d'Azur is such a beautiful region, right? Hope I can visit again sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these pictures! I went to Monaco, Nice, and Eze this year for a spring break trip, and they're all so gorgeous! so glad you had such an amazing, beautiful trip!

    www.outfitsandobservations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow these are such beautiful shots! major travel envy! x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing photos! Quick question, could you explain how you play your photos out like that?

    My emails on my blog if you don't want to share on here! www.chloxlla.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous photos, really captures the vibe and energy! Love this post :)
    xx

    http://wearingwolf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete