Sunday, 19 July 2015

PETERSHAM NURSURIES

Anyone that knows me will know that I have a huge thing for outdoor cafes surrounded by hundreds of succulents and flowers. Having driven past Petersham Nursuries to go to school everyday for the past 7 years, I thought it was about time to finally venture into this place to discover the wonders that this place held. I was definitely not disappointed and despite its overpriced meals, I recommend coming here if you want somewhere to explore and get them blogger aesthetic pictures. Plus, Richmond Park just around the corner so that's always a bonus if you want to have a picnic or adventurous hike!
I'm in need of some good books to read or some interesting places to go to in London, if you have any recommendations please leave some comments below, your girl needs to be productive this summer!   

7 comments :

  1. Nice photos:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh myyyyy this place looks like such a dream! I wanna gooooo

    Hannah | www.hanvalentine.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty!!! Read the glass castle, the kite runner, and Lolita!!

    www.outfitsandobservations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had been there when I travelled! Everything looks so lovely.
    bian

    ReplyDelete
  5. where is it on the way to 65 bus journey - reply on whatsapp bby

    ReplyDelete
  6. so beautiful pictures..thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my gosh, this is so gorgeous! i'm heading to london in the week, i'll have to go here! your photos are amazing, too :)

    as for books, i'd recommend The beautiful and the damned, the perks of being a wallflower, not that kind of girl and NW!

    Elena | Itchy Bones

    ReplyDelete