Sunday, 26 July 2015

SUMMER TIME VIBES

I love a good playlist to listen to whether I'm having a shower or on the tube to pass time. I've created a music playlist to get you through the summer, although the weather doesn't seem to be cooperating with us at the moment. More sunshine and wind please! Music recommendations are very welcome- I'm always on the hunt to discover new bands! 
On the topic of music, I've finally finished taking piano lessons after 12 years, how crazy is that? Thankfully, I'll no longer experience my mum screaming up the stairs for me to practise the piano!  I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty chuffed with my blogging schedule since I've returned and I hope to keep it that way for as long as possible. Hope you're all having a fab summer!

 Images via tumblr

3 comments :

  1. this post is exactly what summer should be, love the playlist as well!

    www.outfitsandobservations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on finishing up your paino lessons! I'm totally feeling the summer vibes from this collage

    Mili

    ReplyDelete
  3. may begging you pls can u download some songs for me, fresh new playlist. i want to delete all my current songs lol.

    ReplyDelete