Saturday, 8 August 2015

BRUNCH TIME

If you're feeling good about your bank account balance then here's a place to treat yourself to. Located on the streets of Chelsea is The Ivy Chelsea Gardens- a fab place to grab brunch and a drink, which is exactly what I did with my sister (the peached iced tea was right up my street and the eggs benedict was mouth wateringly good, a 10 out of 10 from me). It's a little on the pricier side but it's definitely something to experience. I can't tell you how beautiful the interiors were- rose gold detailings, succulents placed everywhere and even an outdoor garden to sit in. Unfortunately these pictures do not do this place any justice at all so if you're ever around Chelsea with a bit of spare money check this place out! 


197 King's Rd, Chelsea, London SW3 5EQ
Pictures by me and Elizabeth


2 comments :

  1. This place looks amazing! Love the look of the drinks especially. :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pictures are lovely and the food looks amazing!
    bian

    ReplyDelete