Thursday, 20 August 2015

CLASH

This last week has been pretty chill i.e me lying down on the bed for 70% of the day watching stuff and the rest of the 30% getting up for food... productive right? I'm trying to not go out as much and save the £££ because 1. I'm SO poor like literally I'm way too scared to look at my bank account balance and 2. I'm going to Hong Kong and Taiwan in less than two weeks and I definitely need to stock up on the snacks for uni. I can't wait to be reunited with my night market food and grapefruit juice from 7/11. 

The cap is back which means only one thing- no time to do my hair. I had to quickly rush out to meet my sister this morning, so the cap was the best option for me. The stripes have also reappeared, I wasn't lying when I said I had too many stripy tops. On another note I made a short summer video which took about a bajillion years to upload, so take a look and let me know what you think! 

Cap: Nike// Jacket: Vintage// Top: Topshop// Jeans: Topshop // Shoes: Converse

4 comments :

  1. Currently trying to save my £££ too and can't bear to look at the damage in my account! Also a big fan of striped tops - I have way too many in my wardrobe!

    ♡ Emily from Trendpill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. that camera on your pictures is os beautiful ♥ and you look so cute with glasses on! loved the video, xx
    bian

    ReplyDelete