Sunday, 30 August 2015

INSTAWEEK

Hey there! Apologies for the delay in posts, I've been super busy this week catching up with friends, running errands and generally losing track of the days and time as I write this post at 00:20am. I thought it would be nice to rummage through all my phone photos and post some of the ones that didn't make it onto instagram (@mary.lee_). I witnessed the MOST incredible sunset yesterday, like it was so red and beautiful that I could literally SEE it peeping through the closed curtains! (see last picture). I also got to see the Tower Bridge as the sun was setting whilst chilling with my friends, which was just as incredible. Ah I live for these things!
Also add me on the snapchats @maryasdlkj - I occasionally add stupid photos of my face and pretty sunsets to my stories so you know where to go if you're feeling bored. I'm flying out on Tuesday so you can expect probably far too many snapchat stories for the next two weeks.

3 comments :

  1. Cool pics :))

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. so amazing places and photos! love them all :)

    www.AneciaBlog.pl

    ReplyDelete
  3. your instagram feed is definitely one of my favourites so it's cool to see a little bit of extra pictures every now and then!
    bian

    ReplyDelete