Thursday, 13 August 2015

OVERSIZED

I love me some oversized pieces- jackets, trousers, tees, you name it. They're probably the most comfy to lounge around in, go shopping and most importantly hide the food baby that appears after indulging in a mouth wateringly good meal. This is my go-to look- simple and nothing on the fancy side. Over the past month I have collected more striped tops than I'll ever need, but as the saying goes, you can never have too many striped pieces! 

On another note, today was the most nerve wracking day ever. I finally received my exam results which I have been frantically panicking about since the month started! That being said, everything has paid off and I'm off to Bath to study Architecture in September. I'm not gonna lie this whole uni thang is starting to scare me but we'll just see how that goes... Hope you all got the results you wanted! 

Photos by Elizabeth
Glasses: YesStyle // Top: ASOS // Trousers: ASOS // Trainers: New Balance // Bag: ASOS// Jacket: ASOS

5 comments :

  1. Great outfit! You can never go wrong with stripes. Congrats on your results!

    Amber | y a c h t s m a a n

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! Your style is amazing. Congratulations with your results, uni is SO much fun, so excited for you! x

    ellie etc | a personal style & lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love over-sized clothes. I don't feel right in a sweater unless it's almost down to my knees. Also, big congrats on the exam results!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nothing like a good oversized striped tee! congrats on your results!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great outfit - I absolutely love your style. Congratulations on those exam results and good luck starting university. I'm sure you'll have an amazing time (I hear Bath is a wonderful city too!)

    ♡ Emily from Trendpill x

    ReplyDelete