Tuesday, 4 August 2015

THE COAST

I always seem to have bad luck whenever I venture off to the coast of England- the weather is always either rainy or grey and there is a very small chance of sunshine as you can see in the pictures below. I recently went to Brighton with my friends and unfortunately we were greeted with heavy winds and lots of rain which meant that my camera was forced to hide inside my bag. That aside, I got plenty of pictures on my phone and had a lovely time catching up with friends. 
I also went on an overnight trip to Bournemouth last summer and although it was impossible to go onto the beach due to the sheer amount of rain on the first day, the weather managed to redeem itself with lots of sunshine and clear skies the next day. Waking up at 5am to see the sun rise was absolutely incredible and the experience was made even more enjoyable by the fact that we were able to appreciate it in our matching floral pajamas. Lots of chips and slushies were consumed on that day too, I'm pretty sure we had it 4 or 5 times during out stay...

B R I G H T O N

 B O U R N E M O U T H

3 comments :

  1. Gorgeous pictures! I have been wanting to go to Brighton for a while now - it looks like such a nice place. :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos look so lovely! It's a shame about the bad weather but you did get some excellent shots!

    Belle in Black and White

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been to Bournemouth in February. Loved that place~!

    ReplyDelete