Friday, 18 September 2015

THE TRAVEL DIARIES | HONG KONG

If you don't follow me on Instagram, I spent the past two weeks travelling to Hong Kong, Taiwan and Japan with my family and boy, it was great. I had been anxiously awaiting the 1st September to fly off and now that I'm back at home, I'm seriously jet lagged and desperately wishing I could go back in time to enjoy every moment of it again and again. 
First stop was Hong Kong. Let me just say the views are like no other and at night time, that's another story. Seeing the city sparkle from a few hundred feet up in the air was incredible and definitely my favourite place to go to in Hong Kong. Definitely hard to take pictures though, you had to try and squeeze into the masses of people holding their selfie sticks and cameras up into the air to try and take the perfect scenic picture. It's surrounded by the most incredible blue waters and everywhere you walk you'll find yourself gazing up towards the buildings that seem to tower into the sky. Our trip was short and sweet, we had two days to get all the major tourist destinations in and I think we did a pretty good job at it. There will be a video coming soon for all countries so keep your eyes peeled! 
On another note, it's an exciting/nerve wracking day tomorrow- I'm moving to Bath for university and I'm not gonna lie, I have no idea what I'm doing whatsoever and I still have a few bits and bobs to pack away into my suitcases as I came back 2 days ago. I haven't even had any time to flick through any of my holiday pictures *sigh*. Blogging will be slow but I'll try my best! 


5 comments :

  1. These photos make me miss Hong Kong so much! I can't wait to see more of your travels.
    Also, have fun at uni!

    Belle in Black and White

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still in awe with your pics! xx

    www.blancheneve.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, beautiful photography as always! love the city scape!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh that last photo is beaut! Looks like you had such a fab time. Good luck with moving to Bath, you'll have a ball :-)

    han / www.hanvalentine.com

    ReplyDelete