Friday, 25 September 2015

THE TRAVEL DIARIES I TAIWAN

Everytime I go back to Taiwan, I always look forward to seeing the most incredible views and let's not forget the food (the heat and mosquitos were definitely not on that list). We managed to go up the 101 again with all my sisters, so I was lucky enough to experience yet another magnificent view. The food was out of this world- the shaved ice was top notch and the beef noodles were mouth wateringly good. I'm currently ill on my bed in my uni room crying at how good everything looks because let's just say I haven't exactly been having the greatest meals this week. All I want is a big fat english breakfast and then a good old roast for dinner instead of porridge and pasta. Freshers week is super tiring but it's the best thing in the world so my mind is all over the place. I hope to make it alive till the end so I'll keep you updated on that... soon

2 comments :

  1. Everything looks so ridiculously good!!!! I keep adding places to visit to my list but fear I won't be able to cover them all. Beautiful pictures as usual!
    bian

    ReplyDelete