Sunday, 1 November 2015

BIRTHDAY

Made a cheeky trip back to London for my birthday and boy it felt good to be back. Wasn't too happy about having to pay so much $$$ on tube travel but hey what can you do? I was spoiled with three beautiful meals in a row: a roast dinner which I have been craving for the past 6 weeks, a classic english breakfast and dim sum for lunch to end my trip. It was definitely a nice change from anything pasta related and I had probably the biggest food baby ever, a very happy one though. I spent my birthday attempting to go to the Saatchi because the line was so damn long that I probably would have missed my train if I waited in line (we ended up buying cakes instead so it worked out in the end), doing the quickest shop ever, having lunch with my sisters and then spending the evening at uni with my friends- a very jam packed day for me. It's still hasn't hit me that I'm already 19, I still feel like a child but with more responsibilities and all that adult stuff, pls can I go back in time and be 7 again when you didn't need to do or think about anything?

Photos by Vix
Jumper: H&M// Shirt: H&M// Pants: Zara// Shoes: Pull and Bear


6 comments :

  1. happy birthday, it looked like a lovely one! you are so beautiful. :)

    www.outfitsandobservations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post, hope you had a great birthday!

    I have a new post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:


    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *


    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. super:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these pics! the tart looks really yummy!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to you! All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! These photos are so lovely, and your outfit looks perfect!

    Amber | y a c h t s m a a n

    ReplyDelete