Thursday, 17 December 2015

GALLERY BREAKS

I'm finally back in London for a good two weeks before I pop back to Bath for exam season and all that good stuff. I have no idea where these past 11 weeks have gone but they have honestly been the best weeks I could ever ask for (excuse the cringey talk but it's true!) Christmas is just around the corner and there are no words to describe how excited I am. Headed into London today with my sister to see the new exhibition at the Saatchi Gallery, obviously an all time favourite of mine, and it was probably one of my favourite exhibitions to date! The christmas decorations currently around central London are on point and it just makes me want to watch Christmas movies and drink hot chocolate all day long but obviously I have exams to revise for *sigh*. I'm not really sure when I'm going to have time for that since I need to catch up with everyone. Hope you're all having a lovely festive break, I can't believe how fast time is flying!

Photos by Elizabeth
Hat: Primark // Jumper: New Look // Dungarees: ASOS // Shoes: Converse // Bag: ASOS

3 comments :

  1. aw so glad you've been having an amazing time! love those overalls!!

    www.outfitsandobservations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your jumpsuit! I haven't seen the new exhibit at Saatchi but I'll have to go!

    Ashleigh from www.beingashleigh.com

    ReplyDelete