Monday, 26 September 2016

MILAN

 Next stop: Milan
We spent the majority of our trip in Milan, despite the general nature of over priced things we did manage to bag ourselves a few bargains; we could say no to 4 euro pizzas that could feed a whole family! We were extremely lucky with the weather, the sun was shining non stop so definitely recommend bringing a bottle of water to keep hydrated!

Top things to do
1. Visit the Triennalle
Be inspired and visit the exhibition that ranges from beautiful handmade korean crafts to intricately designed neck pieces, you're bound to immerse yourself in an entire gallery full of inspiration.

2. Visit the Galleria Vitoria and Catherdral
These places provide the best sources of architecture, I've honestly never seen something so beautiful before. Despite not being able to afford anything there, there are lots of high street shops just down the road so don't fear, you'll definitely find what you want in the Duomo area.

3. Have breakfast at Pave Bakery
We treated ourselves to some delicious deserts and pastries for breakfast on our last day in Milan. Very cheap, modern and minimal vibes, friendly staff, what more could you ask for?

This post is definitely long overdue but hope you have enjoyed these past few posts, I've had so much fun editing them! I've finally settled in my new house in Bath and everything is wonderful; my house is better than anything I could hope for, there's a cheeky maccies just down the road, and my friends are all within a cheeky 10 min walking distance. I've found a new love for cheese and pesto toasties 10/10 would recommend!

4 comments :

  1. Milan looks incredible! Love your photos and the striped trousers look great :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please keep these up! They are amazing! I would love to personally visit galleria Vitoria, it looks amazing! Great post!
    Kinga x
    http://www.rockthisrunway.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Galleria FLOORED me when I visited, and I was so in awe of the Duomo! Milan is just stunning. You look so cute in all of these photos!

    www.outfitsandobservations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo collection.

    I have never been in Milan.

    ReplyDelete