Thursday, 30 March 2017

BRISTOL


Last week I ventured off to Bristol to see what it was all about as it's currently the best place to live in UK apparently and is just a train ride away from Bath. I mean, I've only seen it in the dark a couple times from nights out but every time I'm drunk af and don't remember a single thing...oops. It was a glorious day; the sun was out, people were having a lovely time sitting in the parks and I got to spend half the day with my friend who I hadn't seen in ages! Popped over to Clifton to see the infamous suspension bridge and despite feeling a little underwhelmed, it's something that I definitely recommend seeing once in your life. 
On another note, I've been hitting the gym everyday and my body is just about recovering from the awful pain from getting back into exercise. Hoping my gym sessions won't turn into a major catch up sesh when my friends return for Easter but we'll see...


2 comments :

  1. lovely photos!
    xx

    http://www.julialisblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures makes me travel.... THANK YOU <3 <3 <3 <3

    www.lacaleya.com

    ReplyDelete