Tuesday, 14 March 2017

MOOD #1

The weather is getting better by the day; that calls for plenty of Starbucks frapps and Rownwtree ice lollies. I'm feeling inspired and have been on Pinterest for far too many hours recently so what better way to share with you some of my favourites and bring back one of my favourite types of posts, mood boards! I'm thinking weekly boards dedicated to themes, starting with colour since we're in the whole transitioning into spring thing. Really feeling the baby pinks and orange hues. Decided to spruce things up and play around with Photoshop because why not? Hope you enjoy the rest of this week, stay tuned! 
images via Pinterest

3 comments :

  1. loving your mood board! that top right shot w/ the car is fantastic!

    xoxo,
    Sakura

    https://www.midorilinea.com/blogs/midori-linea/cest-la-vie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, this is the coolest moodboard ever!!! Not pnly it's my style, but the idea of how you showcased it is genius!! So happy I discovered your blog!

    Have a lovely week,
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a pretty mood board, definitely gives off a spring-ish vibe

    Technicolor ♥ Heart

    ReplyDelete