Wednesday, 15 March 2017

TATE MODERN | LONDON


T A T E  M O D E R N
Bankside, London, SE1 9TG

I've always been a keen gallery goer and since I hadn't been to the Tate in a while, I thought it would make sense to visit. I was determined to make the most of my day travel and visit 3 galleries but only made it to two and a crepe cafe so not all that bad! It offers many free collections, perfect for any broke ass student with only a couple pennies in their purse i.e me, as well as some exhibitions which costs a bit of ££ to see. I've always had a love-hate relationship with this place; sometimes I love some of the work that is exhibited such as Matisse cutouts and sometimes the gallery is so dim that it hurts my head and I just want to rush out of the place to get some fresh air. Unfortunately this was one of those times, but I did manage to capture some of a few things that did catch my eye. 



1 comment :

  1. I love Tate Modern!! It's one of my favorite places in London! I love the images you took, especially the collages <3 Great post!
    Kinga xx
    http://rockthisrunway.com/

    ReplyDelete