Friday, 24 March 2017

VICTORIA MIRO

Victoria Miro has to be my favourite art gallery to date. I've only been there twice (Yayoi Kusama and Do Ho Suh) but each time I have left the gallery incredibly inspired and amazed at these creations of art. Passage is featured in the main room consisting of spaces made from the most delicate translucent material. Stepping from space to space really gave off a different atmosphere as he replicated the architecture of places he lived or worked in, paying extra attention to details. Unfortunately this particular exhibition finished last week however they have some great upcoming pieces of work by Secundino Hernandez on 1st April. 

5 comments :

  1. Super cool! Love the colored translucent doors are so cool. I would love to see this in person.

    xx Yasmin
    http://banglesandbungalows.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! Have yet to go to this gallery in London, so sad I missed the Yayoi Kasuma exhibition :(
    Feel free to check out my latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos. Thanks so much for your visit and comment. xoxoxo

    www.toksblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these photos are awesome! I'm really loving the ones of the neon structures.

    http://gypsysundayblog.com/

    ReplyDelete