Tuesday, 25 April 2017

BARBICAN CONSERVATORY | LONDON


B A R B I C A N  C O N S E R V A T O R Y
Silk Street, London, EC2Y 8DS

I have been meaning to visit this place for over a month now and I had finally managed to hit this place up with Lulu, as well as the Japanese House exhibition which was right round the corner (post coming soon, keep your eyes peeled). This was my first time coming to Barbican and I absolutely loved the Brutalist architecture; it was designed to transform an area of London that had been bombed during WW2 and there was something so cool and futuristic about the estate that I can't quite pinpoint. The Conservatory is the biggest one in London so if you're a big fan of nature and plants, defo check this place out!

I've been playing around with my pictures on Lightroom and I'm still trying to find my editing style but I'm pretty pleased with how these pictures have turned out, let me know what you think! Also I've created a facebook page for my blog which you can find HERE so please check it out!


3 comments :

  1. What a dreamy space! I think your photos turned out wonderfully. I think this is a great editing style path for you to follow.

    Amber - amberelb.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures turned out great! I've heard of the Barbican Conservatory but I've never been. Must visit it some time, nice post. xx
    Coco Bella Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. The conservatory looks beautiful! Your editing looks great so far. Your pictures are at the nice color scheme that doesn't look off at all. I like how it focuses on the plants.

    ReplyDelete