Saturday, 6 May 2017

MONTHLY SNIPPETS


One of my favourite types of posts to do back in the day was monthly photo diaries consisting mainly of flowers and other random things I could find in my garden (lol). I've taken a couple photos here and there on my outings and thought I would compile them together to show you guys what I've been up to in my spare time. 

On another note I'm heading off to Milan this week to see Liz and celebrate Alex's birthday on the weekend which I will probably vlog. Praying for blue skies and sunshine!

TATE BRITAIN
SOUTHBANK

BRITISH MUSUEM
SAATCHI GALLERY

NOW GALLERY
EMIRATES CABLE CARS

3 comments :

  1. You take such wonderful pictures! Have a great time in Milan. xx
    Coco Bella Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the places you went to looks amazing! I love the architecture of the buildings. It's awesome to see how creative architects can be with what they use and how they use the materials. Hope you'll have a great month and time in Milan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty pictures! I love doing posts like this too - sometimes I'm just not in the mood to write, and just want to let the random pictures to tell the story. I'm more of a visual person anyway so this kind of blogging suits me better sometimes, I think!

    I love that picture of the British Museum roof - so simple but still so beautiful! x

    Laura // Middle of Adventure

    ReplyDelete